This is my first ever experience in blogging! I am thrilled that I was able to get this far by myself.
Today, I spoke with my Service Learning site coordinator and am so excited that I get to volunteer at a place that is near and dear to my heart. The March of Dimes mission is eradicating prematurity and until that day that every mother is able to deliver an infant at term, it is dedicated to fundraising, advocating and educating the public and health care on the sequelae of premature birth.
I am excited to continue my volunteer efforts on behalf of the March of Dimes. I support their mission and their goals as part of my own practice in the NICU.
Angie
Angela,
ReplyDeleteI love the picture you posted! The March of Dimes walk was huge in our area this year. Even our executive team took time to participate. We had a large fundraising campaign with the favorite thing was the $5.00 Friday jean days. There is so much work that the March of Dimes does in research and improving the care around pregnancy. I didn't know all the work they did until we started researching in our classes.
Margaret Orn